Come and join the Hartwig South team as a Care Worker and make a difference to the lives of others.
If you have a caring attitude and want a job that directly helps people in your community, come and join our fantastic care worker team based in Weybridge and the surrounding areas. You will get the chance to build meaningful relationships with our wonderful clients as you help and support them to live their lives with dignity and independence.
Light cleaning, laundry, shopping, meal preparation, medication, personal care, help to get dressed, washing and bathing, medical appointments, day centres, appointments and social activities, or even just having a chat and showing interest in their life.
- Ongoing professional support from our office staff and existing Carer Workers
- Flexible hours that work around you; Part Time / Full Time / Weekday / Weekend / Morning Evening work available
- Great pay rates – £9.50/hour – £10.82/hour + mileage allowance
- Local work
- Career development opportunities
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Paid holiday
- Free training
- Paid refresher training
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Exclusive Carer employee discounts, Benefits including ‘Refer a Friend’ benefits & Company Pension Scheme.
You’ll do this all with the full support of our fantastic team of office staff and existing care workers.