Salary: £11.43 – £12.54 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time
Hartwig Care is currently hiring a Care Worker for days, evenings and weekends in Hackney and the surrounding areas; Homerton, E5, E9, E8.
We have fantastic opportunities available for a Care Worker to join Hartwig Care. Hartwig Care is a London and Surrey based homecare agency providing support to clients with a broad range of conditions from the elderly and frail to persons with learning disabilities.
Our services have been built to reflect our fundamental belief that people should be in control of their own care allowing them to receive a personalised service in their own homes.
Working with Hartwig Care:
- We believe that a happy employee is a productive one; that’s why we try to build our scheduling around your availability and invest in talent with around 75% of our office staff joining the company as a Care Worker.
- Caring about people is the heart of this role. When you work with Hartwig Care you are not just doing a job, you are helping to maintain our clients’ independence and dignity; things that really matter.
You would assist our clients with a range of duties that include, but are not limited to;
- Personal care (both male and female clients)
- Domestic tasks
Care workers may sometimes be required to work with COVID-19 positive clients.
We are looking for applicants who can empathise with our clients, and be compassionate to their needs. Applicants require good communication skills and a good level of English (spoken and written). In order to proceed with your application, you will need to have a valid passport and two proofs of address to verify your entitlement to work in the UK and carry out a DBS check, as you may be working with vulnerable people.
If you are interested, please send your CV or for further details call our recruitment department on 020 7916 7270 or apply online at www.hartwigcare.co.uk/careers.
Hartwig Care Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Career development opportunities
- Casual dress
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Full training provided
- Holiday pay
- Job security
- NVQ in Health and Social Care (Level 2 – 3)
- Ongoing training
- Paid induction training
- Paid refresher training
- Paid training
- Pension scheme
- Personal and professional development
- Personal Development Plan
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Working within the same geographical area