Come and join the Hartwig South team as a Care Worker and make a difference to the lives of others.
If you have a caring attitude and want a job that directly helps people in your community, come and join our fantastic care worker team based in Weybridge and the surrounding areas. You will get the chance to build meaningful relationships with our wonderful clients as you help and support them to live their lives with dignity and independence.
Light cleaning, laundry, shopping, meal preparation, medication, personal care, help to get dressed, washing and bathing, medical appointments, day centres, appointments and social activities, or even just having a chat and showing interest in their life.
You’ll do this all with the full support of our fantastic team of office staff and existing care workers.
If you think that you could make a difference to someone’s day and genuinely care about people, then this is an ideal career step for you. All we expect from you is:
• A caring attitude and a willingness to make a difference
• Sensitivity to elderly and vulnerable people
• Dedication to making clients feel respected and dignified
• Reliability and trustworthiness
• The desire to work hard and invest in getting to know clients
• Honesty in reporting any problems
• Good communication skills with both the clients and with the office staff
• Good teamwork skills
• Dedication to keeping confidential information safe
If you are interested to become a Hartwig Care worker, please click ‘Apply Now’, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01932 851151. You won’t regret it.