We have fantastic opportunities available for Care Workers to join Hartwig Care. Hartwig Care is a London-based homecare agency providing support to clients with a broad range of conditions from the elderly and frail to persons with learning disabilities.
Our services have been built to reflect our fundamental belief that people should be in control of their own care allowing them to receive a personalised service in their own homes.
Hartwig Care is currently hiring Care Workers for days, evenings and weekends.
Caring about people is the heart of this role. When you work with Hartwig Care you are not just doing a job, you are helping to maintain our clients’ independence and dignity; things that really matter.
You would assist our clients with a range of duties that include, but are not limited to;
- Personal care (both male and female clients)
- Domestic tasks
We believe that a happy employee is a productive one; that’s why we try to build our scheduling around your availability and invest in talent with around 75% of our office staff joining the company as a Care Worker.
We offer you:
- Excellent pay rates
- Holiday pay/Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays
- Support to our employees to apply for their EU Settlement Status
- Local work
- Flexible hours
- Free training
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Career development opportunities
- Benefits including Childcare Voucher Scheme, Refer a friend benefits & Company Pension Scheme