Location: Weybridge (KT13)
Wake-in/sleep-in nights 10pm – 8pm
Salary: £9.50 – £10.82 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time
Come and join the Hartwig Care South team in Weybridge as a Care Worker and make a difference to the lives of others in your community.
- Full Time
- Wake- In, Sleep- In & Sit- In
If you have a caring attitude and want a job that directly helps people in your community, come and join our fantastic care worker team based in Weybridge and the surrounding areas. You will get the chance to build meaningful relationships with our wonderful clients as you help and support them to live their lives with dignity and independence.
Areas we require a Care Worker in; Staines, Ashford, Chertsey (KT16), Walton-on-Thames (KT12), Hersham, New Haw, Byfleet, Addlestone (KT15), Molesey (KT8)
Role of a Care Worker in Weybridge:
You’ll do this all with the full support of our fantastic team of office staff and existing care workers.
Below are some examples of what our clients may need your support with;
- Appointments and social activities,
- Day centres,
- Help to get dressed,
- Light cleaning,
- Meal preparation,
- Medical appointments,
- Personal care,
- Washing and bathing,
- Or even just having a chat and showing interest in their life.
Care workers may sometimes be required to work with COVID-19 positive clients.
If you think that you could make a difference to someone’s day and genuinely care about people, then this is an ideal career step for you.
All we expect from you is:
- A caring attitude and a willingness to make a difference
- Sensitivity to elderly and vulnerable people
- Dedication to making clients feel respected and dignified
- Reliability and trustworthiness
- The desire to work hard and invest in getting to know clients
- Honesty in reporting any problems
- Good communication skills with both the clients and with the office staff
- Good teamwork skills
- Dedication to keeping confidential information safe
Contact our friendly team today to become a Hartwig Care Worker, apply online (www.hartwigcare.co.uk/careers) or call 01932 851151.
- Career development opportunities
- Casual dress
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Full training provided
- Holiday pay
- Job security
- NVQ in Health and Social Care (Level 2 – 3)
- Ongoing training
- Paid induction training
- Paid refresher training
- Paid training
- Pension scheme
- Personal and professional development
- Personal Development Plan
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Working within the same geographical area